Heartsaver First Aid CPR - AED
An Internationally Certified First Aid Course of a 1-day session comprising of 8 training hours. In this training candidates will experience both discussion-based (e.g. Tabletop/Video) and operations-based (e.g. Full-scale/Simulation with Equipment) exercises. These training are provided by certified AHA Instructors belonging to the medical field with various levels of expertise. Participants attending the training will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively deliver emergency first aid techniques and care prior to the arrival of emergency medical services at the site of an incident. The attendees will graduate from this course being confident and certified to respond in an emergency.
• Updated science and education from the new 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Emphasis on high-quality CPR including a team dynamics classroom activity
• Video-based course with real world scenarios
Designed for schools, teachers, nurseries, nannies, employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities. For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
2. First aid steps for common injury-related emergencies, including:
3. First aid steps for common environmental emergencies, including:
4. CPR AED
International Health & Safety Training Center training advantage: -
To check CME/CPD requirement for your medical profession from respective Government Authorities:
The course is available is both English and Arabic